Here you will find your Internet connection information, your IP address, and your connection provider
You can benefit from this information after or before running the VPN
"IpAddress":"220.127.116.11""status":"success""country":"China""countryCode":"CN""region":"BJ""regionName":"Beijing""city":"Beijing""zip":"""lat":39.911"lon":116.395"timezone":"Asia/Shanghai""isp":"Hangzhou Alibaba Advertising Co""org":"Aliyun Computing Co. LTD""as":"AS37963 Hangzhou Alibaba Advertising Co.Ltd."
IP information can be very beneficial, both for individuals and businesses. Here are some examples:
- Improved security: Knowing your IP address can help you to identify and block malicious traffic to your network. You can also use IP information to create geofences, which can restrict access to your network to certain geographic locations.
- Better performance: Understanding your network traffic can help you to optimize your network performance. For example, you can use IP information to identify bottlenecks and redirect traffic to less congested paths.
- Compliance: Many industries have regulations that require businesses to track and log IP addresses. For example, financial institutions need to track IP addresses to comply with anti-money laundering laws.
- Fraud detection: IP information can be used to detect and prevent fraud. For example, businesses can use IP information to identify suspicious login attempts or to track the location of fraudulent transactions.
- Market research: IP information can be used to learn more about your customers and their demographics. This information can be used to improve your marketing campaigns and product development efforts.
Here are some specific examples of how individuals and businesses can benefit from IP information:
- Identify and block malicious traffic to your home network.
- Use a VPN to hide your IP address and protect your privacy online.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Find the best internet service provider in your area.
- Protect their networks from cyberattacks.
- Improve network performance.
- Comply with industry regulations.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Learn more about their customers.
Overall, IP information is a valuable tool that can be used to improve security, performance, compliance, fraud detection, and market research.